Due to extensive interest, Accounting Today is extending the deadline for submissions for its annual Managing Partner Elite list of top firm leaders to the end of the day Friday, July 19.
The MP Elite report, which will be published in the August issue, identifies and profiles approximately a dozen of the best leaders of public accounting firms of all sizes across the country. In a series of portraits of the most successful managing partners from small, midsized and large firms, the list identifies the qualities and characteristics that make a cutting-edge leader.
Candidates are judged on a wide array of tangible and intangible criteria, including:
• Quantitative data on revenue and staff growth
• The growth and expansion strategies they have implemented
• Their leadership in building talented, dedicated staffs
• Innovation in service lines, practice management, and client service
• Adoption and promotion of cutting-edge technology.
Candidates for the MP Elite must fulfill the role of firm leader, whatever their title – managing partner, managing shareholder, chief executive, president, etc. – of a U.S.-based public accounting firm with at least 15 staff members, and must have been in their position for at least four years.
In addition, previous members of the MP Elite list are not eligible for consideration for the next three years.
To be considered, candidates must answer ALL of the questions linked here. The deadline for submissions is Friday, July 19, 2019.
For further information on the submission process, contact the email above, or call (212) 803-8857.
New report schedule
Separately, Accounting Today is also revamping its schedule of other awards, reports and rankings. The submission windows and publication dates for the rest of the year will be:
- Best Firms to Work For: Survey window opens in mid-April; report to be published in September. (For more details, visit www.bestaccountingfirmstoworkfor.com.)
- Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting: Submission window opens in mid-September; report to be published in December.
- Top 100 Firms/Regional Leaders: Submission window opens in mid-December; report to be published in March.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, click here.
Original Article Posted at : http://www.accountingtoday.com/news/deadline-for-mp-elite-2019-submissions-extended