Emergency funds are on my mind today, EOD Nation. There’s even a link to an article about the need for emergency funds in this week’s favorite articles. The reason it’s on my mind, however, is my sprinkler system. It’s been fairly rainy in Minnesota so far this season, but as we enter July and August things get hot and dry. So I decided it was time to turn on my system. Unfortunately, there appears to be a problem with the system. Water is being fed into the system, the control panel indicates the system is on when I attempt to turn on a zone, but nothing happens. I have someone coming to look at it on Monday, but the repairs could cost hundreds of dollars. This is certainly an unexpected expense, and a illustrates perfectly the need for an emergency fund.
Fist pump for emergency funds and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 37 Best Frugal Living Tips to Save Money from Frugal Rules
- 10 Budget-Friendly Family Activities For Game Night from Everything Finance
- How to Stop Impulse Spending: You Can Do This!! from Life And My Finances
- 9 Convincing Reasons Why You Need An Emergency Fund from Bible Money Matters
- 26 Inspiring Financial Freedom Quotes to Reach Your Money Goals from Celebrating Financial Freedom
The post Fist Pump Friday: I Love You Like A Blogger Roundup – 6/26/2020 appeared first on Enemy of Debt.
Article was originally posted at : https://www.enemyofdebt.com/fist-pump-friday-i-love-you-like-a-blogger-roundup-6-26-2020/