10 Steps to Better Sleep
https://Solomatress.com offers comfortable, quality mattress sets, delivered to your door, complete with a mattress, box springs, and a free sheet set so you don’t have to delay getting the rest you need for today’s life. But, when you can’t sleep, Solo Mattress suggests 10 steps to a better night’s sleep.
- Visit solomatress.com for a well-made, quality mattress set. It’s easy, just follow the step by step process to choosing your mattress set and by the next end of business day you can be sleeping easy on your new Solo Mattress bed.
- Practice a relaxing bedtime routine. Sure, it’s exciting to have a quality mattress set from SoloMatress.com but you must focus on being calm, so you can relax into sweet dreams once your new Solo Mattress arrives.
- Stick to a sleep schedule. Solomatress.com delivers your new quality mattress set to your door, and we even include the bed frame and a sheet set so you can sleep well without waiting, but wait. Because studies have shown sleeping around the same time each day helps your body know when it needs to sleep.
- Avoid naps. You will be amazed at how easy it is for you to receive your Solo Mattress set. Just choose your bed size, contact SoloMatress.com (phone or email), place your order and pay, then receive within 24 hours. After you have your mattress set, you will want to take naps, because it is so comfortable, but stay awake, so you can get the full benefit of a full night’s sleep.
- Re–evaluate your bedroom for sleep. Your bedroom should be cooler, between 60 and 67 degrees, quiet, and dimly lit. If your new Solo Mattress does not have you falling instantly asleep, you should begin changing your room to be a calming sleep room.
- Use light to help your body follow your schedule – bright light in the waking hours and dim light when you sleep helps your body respond naturally to changes in lighting by falling asleep.
- Avoid heavy meals, cigarettes, caffeine and alcohol near bedtime. Eating big or spicy meals just before bedtime, as this can cause discomfort from indigestion. Alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine can disrupt sleep. If you are hungry, try a light snack 45 minutes before bedtime.
- Wind Down. Your body needs to transition from action to sleep mode. Dedicate the last hour before bed to calming activities like reading or listening to soothing music. Electronic devices may make sleep more elusive due to the type of light emanating from their screens, so avoid laptops in the bedroom.
- If you can’t sleep, do something relaxing until you feel tired. Keep work materials, computers and televisions out of the room you sleep in. Avoid any activities that add to your anxiety in your bedroom. Use your bed only for sleep and sex. This strengthens the association between bed and sleep.
- Tell your friends and get $50. Now that you are getting restful sleep again, let your friends know how SoloMatress.com took the hassles out of mattress shopping and get $50 for every referral who buys their own mattress set from us. Visit https://solomatress.com/referidores/ for more information.