It’s gonna be a hot Fourth of July weekend in Minnesota, but we’re still planning on having a few friends over to hang out for the afternoon. Our city’s fireworks display has been cancelled (Booooo) but we typically have plenty of private displays visible from our back yard. I’ll be firing up the grill for some marinated brats and hamburgers, and one of our friends are making watermelon mojitos. We’ll have other stuff as well. Looking forward to a low key but fun Fourth of July!
Fist pump for ‘Murica, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- What Is Required for a Hard Money Loan? from Beating Broke
- Best Meal Planning Ideas to Save More Money from Everything Finance
- Six Things To Avoid Saying to the Insurance Company in a Claim from Money Ning
- What to Do Once You Have an Emergency Fund from Young Adult Money
- How to Save Money on Air Conditioning … and Fun Tips to Stay Cool This Summer from Budgets Are Sexy
The post Fist Pump Friday: I Love You Like A Blogger Roundup – 7/3/20 appeared first on Enemy of Debt.
Article was originally posted at : https://www.enemyofdebt.com/fist-pump-friday-i-love-you-like-a-blogger-roundup-7-3-20/