A note to All Pro Xteriors customers.
These are unprecedented times, but your safety and the safety of our All Pro Xteriors team is our foremost concern. With that said, we feel that the safety of your home is more important than ever, and our team is ready to repair or replace your roof, gutters, windows, doors and/or siding if needed, in a safe and efficient manner.
We understand that your home is your greatest asset and we want to protect that asset by delivering quality workmanship in a way compliant to the COVID-19 guidelines as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Federal Government and the States of Minnesota and Wisconsin. All Pro Xteriors is also adding extra measures for the protection of our customers and our team.
- We are offering inspections and estimates using virtual delivery to comply with social distancing. – a minimum 6 foot distance will be maintained from all customers and residents.
- We are instituting additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures for all common areas in our workplace, company vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Employees who feel unwell are instructed to stay home and seek medical advice. Our All Pro Xterior team is healthy, but we are using extreme caution.
- We have implemented training on communication methods at every location to keep every employee informed and current on the latest guidance, as we navigate this crisis and the global effort to curb the virus’ spread.
- We will continue to monitor CDC and government updates on workplace health guidelines and closings.
- Thank you for your patience during this time, as we all navigate this situation together.
If your home was damaged due to flood, storm, or hail damage, your insurance may pay all but the deductible on the work needed. Find out more here or call us at (952) 486-7834 to set up a complete home exterior inspection by All Pro Xteriors.