Home Schooling? In 2018 the IRS EO(Exempt Organization) implemented revisions to the form 1023EZ. Now the IRS EO will
- Ask for a short description of your activities when applying for 501(c)(3) status
- Ask more questions about:
- Your gross receipts (your sources of income)
- Your assets (what you own)
- What kind of foundation are you? If your homeschool group is a public charity, not a private foundation, this would be unlikely to affect you.
Need some help to navigate your responsibility? We can help. See us at personaltaxprep.com